Personal information is data that can be used to identify or contact a single person.
In the privacy information, “personal information” refers to “personal information” as defined in the Personal Information Protection Law and is information about living individuals, including the name and date of birth contained in the information. Refers to information that can identify a specific individual by date, address, telephone number, contact information, and other descriptions. Of the privacy information, “history information and characteristic information” means anything other than the “personal information” defined above, including the services you have used, the products and services you purchased, the history of the pages and advertisements you viewed, Refers to the search keyword that the user was searched for, the date and time of use, the method of use, the usage environment, zip code and gender, occupation, age, user’s IP address, cookie information, location information, individual identification information of the terminal, etc.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
When users register on the website, the Company will collect personal information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank account number, credit card number, driver’s license number, etc. We may ask for information. In addition, transaction records including personal information of the user made between the user and the partner, etc., and settlement information is transferred to our partners (including booking agents, information providers, advertisers, advertisement distribution destinations, etc. (hereinafter referred to as “partners”).
The Company will provide information on the services and software used, purchased products and services, the history of pages and advertisements viewed, search keywords searched, usage dates and times, usage methods, and usage environment ( Users can use the services of our company and partner companies, including the communication status of the terminal, various setting information for use, etc.), IP address, cookie information, location information, history information such as individual identification information of the terminal and characteristic information. Or when browsing pages.
COPYRIGHT HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
The collected personal information will be used as follows.
- Registered information such as name, address, contact information, payment method, will be used for products or services to allow users to view and modify their registered information and view usage status.
- E-mail addresses will be used to notify or contact the user, to send the product or to contact the user as necessary.
- Name, date of birth, address, phone number, bank account number, credit card number, driver’s license number, and mail with delivery certificate to confirm the identity of the user
- Quantity of purchased products, type and period of service used, number of times, billing amount, name, address, bank account in order to confirm receipt.
- To allow the user to easily access data, the information registered with our company may be displayed on the screen (including those provided by partners).
- In order to respond to inquiries from users, information necessary for providing services to users, to answer inquiries about billing charges, user service, usage status, contact information etc.
DISCLOSURE TO THE THIRD PARTY
Except in the following cases, the Company will not provide personal information to a third party without the prior consent of the user. However, this does not apply when permitted by the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws. The following exceptions may apply:
- When required by law
- When it is necessary to protect the life, body or property of a person and it is difficult to obtain the person’s consent
- Improvement of public health of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person concerned,
- National institutions or local public bodies or persons entrusted by them are prescribed by law.
- Announce the following matters in advance: If it includes a provision to third parties for the purpose of use.
When a person requests the removal of data provided to third parties, regardless of the provisions of the preceding set, the following cases shall not apply.
- When our company outsources all or part of the handling of personal information within the range necessary to achieve the purpose of use.
- When personal information is provided with the succession of business due to merger or other reasons
- When using personal information jointly with a specific person, to that effect, the items of personal information jointly used the range of persons who jointly use, the When the person who is responsible for the purpose of use and management of the personal information is informed of the name or name in advance, or the person is in a state where the person can easily know the name.
CORRECTION AND DELETION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
If the user’s personal information, held by the Company, is incorrect, the user may request the Company to correct or delete the personal information. The Company will investigate the legitimacy of the request and take immediate action
SUSPENSION OF USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
If a request is made to suspend or delete the use of personal information that was obtained by improper means or beyond the scope of the purpose of use, the Company will verify your identity and the legitimacy of your request and take immediate action. If the suspension of the use of personal information is deemed too costly, or if it is deemed too difficult, we may seek an alternative action that would similarly protect the user’s information.
For inquiries regarding this policy, please contact us