Go snorkeling, diving, and swimming in the Hawaiian waters where you will get up close and personal encounters with the enchanting and beautiful manta rays!
Whale Watch and Pelagic Sea Life
Aboard Luxury Vessel KIBOU
- Schedule and tour duration may be changed according to weather conditions, traffic and situation of the whales
- Check-in time is 30 min. before the tour stars.
- Cruise the ocean off the Kona Coast to the designated area and watching whale
- Adult Ages 12 and older
- Child Ages 3 - 11 - Adult must accompany one child.
- Infant Ages 2 and under - Adult must accompany one child.
Let the KIBOU take you on an aquatic adventure along the western shores of the Big Island of Hawaii. Watching beautiful wild whales.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE TOUR
- Safety jacket
- Snacks (granola bars, chips, fresh pineapple), juice, soda and water
- Welcome to bring your own food and drinks. Alcohol allowed as long as they’re not in glass bottles.
TOUR SCHEDULE (1:30PM~)
- 1 PM: Arrival at Honokohau Harbor/Self Drive check-in
- 1:30 PM: Boat departure from the harbor
– Safety briefing
– Cruise the ocean off the Kona Coast to the designated area and watching whales
CANCELLATION POLICY WITH FULL REFUND
- Call us by 5 PM 2 days before the tour. Do not contact for cancellation via email please.
No-shows will be charged the full price.
In case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances, customers will also receive a full refund.
- For Private Charter: 5 PM 7 days before the tour
- Private Charter: regular price $4,000 down to $3,500/ 1 to 20 people Limited time Offer!
*All of our prices include tax.
- Kamaaina rate available, please ask (808)636-8440
- Whales are wild animals, so the sighting is not guaranteed.
In case of no whale, we will put you on a next available tour as a rain check for free of charge.
1) Follow Hwy 19 Queen Kaahumanu Hwy to Honokohau Marina Turn off. You will see a sign that says “HONOKOHAU MARINA.”
2) Turn down Keakakehe Pkwy and take your first right turn -about 0.4 miles
3) Drive along with the path all the way down to the harbor till you pass two yellow poles(*see photo below). There will be your check in point! Our crew will welcome you. Have fun!