Afternoon Adventure. Watch Wild Dolphins, Snorkel with Turtles, and Enjoy All of Our Ocean Activities off of Oahu’s Waianae Coastline. ECO-Power Catamaran with Climbing Wall, Big Floating Mat, SUP and Water slide
Dolphin Swim with Ocean Activities
ECO-Power Catamaran with Climbing Wall, Big Floating Mat, SUP and Water slide
- Check-in time is 30 minutes before the tour starts.
- Snorkel gear is included (snorkel, mask, and fins)
- Transportation from Waikiki and Ko’Olina is available at no extra cost.
- Lunch included.
- Water and juice included. You are welcome to bring your own food and drinks.
- Alcohol is allowed as long as it is not in a glass bottle.
- Photographer on board.
- Adult Ages 12 and older
- Child Ages 3 - 11
- Infants Ages 0 - 2
- Ride along ticket
Swim with Wild Dolphins, Snorkel with Turtles, and Access All Our Fun Ocean Activities!
Your cruise begins with a traditional Hawaiian “Oli” (Ancient prayer) to dedicate to the ocean, praying for the safety of the tour, and enhancement of activities.
It is an excellent experience!
After swimming with wild dolphins, we will take you to the beautiful snorkeling spot where you can snorkel with Hawaiian fishes and sea turtles. For the people of Hawaii, the sea turtle is the guardian deity of the sea. Since the turtles are on the verge of extinction, you cannot touch them. You can enjoy the climbing wall, big floating mat, water slide and stand-up paddleboard! The water slide goes from the vessel into the beautiful 78-degree ocean. Transportation & hotel pickup fee from Waikiki and Ko Olina area is included! Our Vessel offers shade and restrooms. This tour is rated in the Top Tour category with Trip Advisor. During November to early March, you may see whales along the way as well!
- Water slide
- Stand up paddle
- Climbing Wall
- Floating mat -seize about 6 times bigger than a Yoga mat
*They may not be available due to weather conditions.
- Pick up at the designated meeting places -if you are taking our transportation. (Waikiki area, 5:00~6:00am, Ko Olina area 6:40am)
- 7:00 AM Waianae Harbor check-in/Self Drive check-in
- 7:30 AM Tour starts!
- 11:30 AM Come back to Waianae Harbor/ Self Drive out
- 1:00 PM – 1:30 PM Back to Waikiki area
CANCELLATION POLICY WITH REFUND
- Call us 48 hours before tour departure. Do not contact for cancellation via email please. No-shows will be charged the full price.
In case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances, customers will also receive a full refund.
- For Private Charter: Call us by 5 PM 7 days before the tour
- Private Charter Available
$7,500Capacity: 1 to 45 people *Tax included
Transportation upon request, will be charged separately.
usual capacity 80 people
To book, questions, contact us. Click Here
- Call us for our Kamaaina Rates. Click Here
- Military rate: please visit your local ITT office! Ask for “Iruka Hawaii LLC”
- Dolphins are wild animals, so the sighting is not guaranteed.
In case of no dolphins, we will put you on the next available tour for -50% tour fee from the regular price.