Let the KIBOU take you on an aquatic adventure along the western shores of the Big Island of Hawaii. Watch the beautiful wild whales! Tour duration is 2 hours or more!
Kona Dolphin Watch Double Snorkel Tour
Dolphin Watch and Double Snorkel Aboard Luxury Vessel KIBOU
- Adult Ages 12 and older
- Child Ages 3 - 11 - Adult must accompany one child.
- Infant Ages 2 and under - Adult must accompany one child.
- Ride along ticket
- Private charter
Join us and learn about Hawai‘i’s rich culture, land, and marine life. We’ll grill up some lunch on board and go snorkeling in a pristine reef with exotic fish, turtles, and possibly manta rays! All of our crew are lifeguard certified, experienced, personable, and knowledgable.
Every year the ocean on the Kona Coast delivers numerous sea life activity, including daily visits from Spinner or Bottlenose Dolphins, seasonal North Pacific Humpback Whales when they migrate to the warm tropical waters of Hawaii.
We welcome and ready for your family adventure, or special ceremony, making memories of Hawaii the best ever! Imagine a Birthday, Renewing Wedding Vows, Proposals, all can be tailored to be the best memory of all time.
- Private Charter: regular price $4,000 down to $3,500 – 1 to 30 people Limited time 0ffer!
- Military rate: please visit your local ITT office! Ask for “Iruka Hawaii LLC”
- Kamaaina rates are available. Please call.
- All of our prices include tax
1) Follow Hwy 19 Queen Kaahumanu Hwy to Honokohau Marina Turn off. You will see a sign that says “HONOKOHAU MARINA.”
2) Turn down Keakakehe Pkwy and take your first right turn-about 0.4 miles
3) Drive along with the path all the way down to the harbor till you pass two yellow poles(*see photo below). There will be your check in point! Our crew will welcome you. Have fun!