We’ll grill up some lunch on board and go snorkeling in Hawaii’s pristine reef with exotic fish, turtles, and possibly manta rays! Available from 9 a.m.-12 p.m.
Kona Sunset Manta Ray Snorkel
Come Aboard the Luxury Vessel KIBOU for a Manta Ray Snorkel in Kona!
- Schedule and duration may be changed according to weather conditions, traffic and situation of the mantas.
- Check-in time is 30 minutes before the tour stars.
- Snorkel gear is included (Snorkel mask and fins)
- Cruise the ocean off the Kona Coast to the designated area and snorkel with the mantas, view whales in season.
- Adult Ages 12 and older
- Child Ages 3 - 11 - Adult must accompany one child.
- Infant Ages 2 and under - Adult must accompany one child.
- Ride along ticket
About Manta Ray Snorkel in Kona, Hawaii
Let the KIBOU take you on an aquatic adventure along the western shores of the Big Island of Hawaii. Go snorkeling, diving, and swimming in the Hawaiian waters where you will get up close and personal encounters with the enchanting and beautiful manta rays! Live out what The Travel Channel calls one of the “Top 10 Things to do in your lifetime”! As a bonus, view the most unbelievable sunsets as we cruise to the manta ray Kona snorkel destination.
Seasonal Whale Watching!! Transportation & Hotel Pickup from Big Kona Island is available from select hotels! *Transportation will be an additional $50/ person.
You will be holding on to a big float in the open water.
SUNSET MANTA RAY SNORKELING TOUR SCHEDULE
Transportation available upon request, $30/paid person, round trip.
- 5:00 PM Check-in at Honokohau Marina
- 5:30 PM Tour starts
- 7:30 PM: Return to Honokohau Harbor
- 8:00 – 9:00 PM: Arrival at the designated meeting places If using transportation.
7:30 PM: Check in at Honokohau Marina
8:00 PM: Tour starts
10:00 PM: Return to Honokohau Marina/Self Drive
CANCELLATION POLICY WITH FULL REFUND
- Call us 48 hours before tour departure. Do not contact for cancellation via email please.
No-shows will be charged the full price.
In case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances, customers will also receive a full refund.
- For Private Charter: 5 PM 7 days before the tour
MORE INFORMATION ON OUR KONA MANTA RAY SNORKEL TOURS
- Private Charter: regular price $4,000 down to $3,500/ 1 to 20 people Limited time Offer!
*All of our prices include tax.
- Military rate: please visit your local ITT office! Ask for “Iruka Hawaii LLC”
- Kamaaina rate available, please ask.(808)636-8440
MANTA RAY SNORKEL IN KONA NOTE
- Manta rays are wild animals, so the sighting is not guaranteed.
In case of no manta rays, we will put you on a next available tour as a rain check for free of charge.
1) Follow Hwy 19 Queen Kaahumanu Hwy to Honokohau Marina Turn off. You will see a sign that says “HONOKOHAU MARINA.”
2) Turn down Keakakehe Pkwy and take your first right turn -about 0.4 miles
3) Drive along with the path all the way down to the harbor till you pass two yellow poles(*see photo below). There will be your check in point! Our crew will welcome you. Have fun!