A letter from the President
Hawaii Dolphin Statement
Updated: November 23, 2020
To the Hawaii Dolphin Ohana,
We’ve been watching the news like many of you. Our priority is the health and well-being of our valued customers, our staff, and our island community.
Beginning November 24, all travelers must have a negative test result BEFORE beginning the final leg of their trip. Anyone without a negative test result PRIOR to departure must quarantine upon arrival.
The negative test result must be uploaded onto SafeTravels prior to departure or printed out prior to departure and hard copy in hand when arriving in Hawai‘i.
For more information about Pre-Travel requirements visit the Safe Travels Portal.
Health and Safety Measures
We have always maintained high standards with our sanitation practices, and are taking additional measures to ensure the safety of everyone on our tours.
- All boats and all equipment are thoroughly sanitized before and after the tour.
- Snorkels and safety jackets are also thoroughly sanitized but if you feel uncomfortable using our gear, please feel free to bring your own.
- We also offer the option to purchase just the snorkel mouthpiece or the full snorkel.
- We take the temperature of every customer and crew member prior to the tour.
- Customers are assigned seats on the boat. (seats are marked with blue tape to allow social distancing.)
- Hand sanitizer will be available on the boat.
We are passionate about sharing the beauty of Hawaii’s oceans and marine life with the world and can’t wait to go on more adventures with you!
Please check back with this page for new updates. In the meantime:
- We urge everyone to exercise caution and practice social distancing.
- For COVID-19 information from the Hawaii Department of Health, visit hawaiicovid19.com
- For anyone that would like to take a tour with us in the future, but are uncertain about the dates, we offer gift cards that can be redeemed on your schedule.
Let’s support one another through these trying times. We’re all in this together. Mahalo for being a member of the Hawaii Dolphin Ohana, we appreciate each and every one of you.
Sincerely and with Aloha,
President, Hawaii Dolphin